- Follow the moderator instructions.
- Use your real name when logging in.
- Be professional, polite and respectful.
- Open the participants pane and click the "raise hand" button at the participants pane if you want to ask a question. The moderator will announce and unmute you.
- Use private chat to contact the moderators if necessary.
- Try to stay for the complete event.
- Please check your internet connection and microphone sound quality in advance if you want to ask questions.
- Please set up a profile photo as a courtesy to the speaker and other participants.
- Coordinate with colleagues to watch jointly if possible.
- Hostile, disruptive, or disrespectful behaviour is monitored by the moderators.
- The moderators will remove participants violating professional conduct.
- Please report misconduct during the talk via a private chat to the moderator, and otherwise by email to email@example.com (currently monitored by Anton Akhmerov and Giulia Pacchioni).