Virtual Science Forum is a volunteer-run open platform aiming to accommodate organization of online conferences. We organize, host, and support virtual academic events. Additionally we develop best practices and provide recommendations for all community members.
What we do
We offer beginning-to-end support for organizing an academic event of your own, check out the organizer guide to see what it takes. It could be a seminar series, a workshop or a tutorial. We prioritize upholding a safe, accessible, inclusive and equitable online environment for all across the spectrum of identities and lived experiences. We encourage participation, either as speakers, organizers or audience, of all members of the scientific community.
- Long Range Colloquium
- ARQH workshop
- Workshop: Quantum Oscillations in insulators
- Mini-tutorial on computational quantum transport
- Observing Anyons 2020 mini-conference
- Workshop on Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Virtual March Meeting sessions on quantum information and machine learning
- 2020 run of the Long Range Colloquium series
Sign up for the event announcements mailing list
We are always happy to welcome new members on the organizational side of VSF. Please take a look here to see how to keep up with our activities or join our organising team.